Monday 26 January 2015

The Pitch - Technology Skills

Since starting Media Studies; I have learned to use a variety of different technologies, both hardware and software. A few of these being:

  1. Final Cut - allowed me to practice editing clips, it will help me on my project as it will allow me to edit my footage filmed.
  2. Camera Components - knowing all the camera components allowed me understand how to film, this will help my project as I will be able to film without any issues.
  3. Garage band - allowed me to combine sounds together to make a soundtrack, this will help my project so I can make my own soundtracks to associate with my project.
  4. Mac Computer - Allowed me to use software's on the mac, this will help my project as I will use it for editing my project and using it to store all my ideas and clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment