Tuesday 3 March 2015

Target audience feedback 1

17 year old black female responds to feedback questions as follows

1. What are your initial thoughts of the following title sequence?

"I thought it was a really interesting title sequence, I got the gist of what the film is going to be about by the change in scenery"

2. How does our title sequence appeal to you?

"Its based in London, shes a teen I'm a teen, so yeah."

3. How does it make you feel?

"It doesn't particularly make me feel some kind of way but its really good" 

4. Would you watch it again? why or why not?

"yeah I would watch it again because I do find it really interesting"

5. How well do you think it's been made?

"It's been made well because there are a lot of different shots that are really good"

6. Would you watch it in the cinema?

"yeah"

7. What do you think can be improved?

"It could be longer, but other than that its good

8. Would you recommend this to a friend?

"yeah i definitely would because all my friends are teens"

9. Rate out of 5 stars.

"4.1"

No comments:

Post a Comment